Thursday, March 12, 2009

Death by bath day

Heywo all!

The title says it all. Well, not really, I survived... but barely I tell you. Mom said something about me being stinky and greasy. She took me to a self service dog bath place. She was muttering something about saving her plumbing. I don't know what that means. Anyhoo... mom washed me and dried me and then... horrors of horrors... had my nails trimmed. The man that did it owns the place and was really nice to me and quick. I was a really good boy and now my nails don't look like Howard Hughes' nails... whoever he is.. Chief is getting his torture, I mean bath today. He's going to get a hair cut so he's not so shaggy. You know what this means? It means treats two days in a row. WOOO HOOO!

Farewell from a clean and fluffy doglet

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment