Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog name change

WOW! Has it really been almost two weeks since our last post? Time sure does fly when you nap all the time. Mom is thinking about changing the name of our blog. We haven't had many adventures lately. She is thinking about "The Two Rascals." Or, since Chief is so lazy and never posts, something with my name in the title. What do you think?

Chief and I are learning to get along with the baby. It is hard since she can walk now. I'm not sure and a little afraid. Mom says that if I'm afraid, I need to move and not grrr. Mom says grr-ing is bad. She says the baby doesn't understand. Stupid Baby!

The baby's new interest is our rooms. I don't let her stay next to me too long, but Chief doesn't mind as much. I think it's because he is fatter and has a fluffy coat to give him a buffer when she falls on him. But even Chief draws the line at being in the same crate as the baby. He's not totally crazy! To be fair, mom keeps a pretty good eye on the baby and doesn't let her bother us too much.

Anyhoo, here is a picture of Chief and the baby.


Mom says that she always wants to leave the flight option open to us, so we don't have to resort the other...

Tiny tail wags,

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment