Saturday, February 21, 2009

Night Adventures

Woof everyone,

My mom is such a good mom! I am a snuggler, and I get cold easy, so she lets me sleep under the covers with her. She even lets me back in under the covers after I leave. Last night was cold, and even Chief went and slept up on the bed with mom. He blocked my way in, so mom had to let me under on the other side. She thought I would hop over her legs and curl up in my spot. I decided to shake things up and curl up on her side of the bed. All was well, then suddenly.... WHAM! I was on the floor. Dad heard the noise and thought Chief had rolled off the bed in his sleep! But noooo.... Mom kicked me in her sleep and I fell off the bed! She woke up after.. lot of good that did me... she's lucky I'm a forgiving and agile sort of dog.

doggie kisses,

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment