Monday, February 2, 2009

Mom's disappointed

I was a bad dog last night. The baby was crawling around on the floor and my nose was glued to her behind. I stopped after mom said to, but I decided to establish dominance on the baby. NOW I know that is not acceptable after a time out in my room. Then I peed and pooped in the house while mom was sleeping.
Mom didn't yell at me. She did say we were going back to basics. On the one paw, this means more potty trips outside, but it also means more time in my room. Mom says that I can't be trusted right now.
Mom says I am a good dog, I just forgot she and dad are in charge, not me. I'm glad she isn't mean. She lets me know when I do good with pettings and scratchings and the good voice. and not so good with just the stern voice.
Chief is getting his share of basic training also, but he doesn't have to spend as much time in his room. He rarely has accidents and if he is sick, he lets mom and dad know he has to go out.

We just got back from our afternoon walk and I did really well! There was a little dog taking a walk and a man walking on the sidewalk and I didn't go savage! You can tell by the exclamation points that I am so excited! Mom is so proud of me! (one more exclamation point for good measure)


tiny tail wags
Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment