Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not so good

We have had a bit of a set back. Yesterday I barked at a neighbor, a boy walking a shi tzu, and a man walking a pug. Well... it was more than barking, there was lunging and not listening to mom as well. Chief was sick in his cage Sunday. His intestines get ill about once a month, and the vet don't know what is wrong with him. They took x-rays and everything!

This morning I pooped in the house again. I don't know why I do it. Mom took me and Chief on our normal morning walk with lots of time for wanderings and sniffies. I'm dictating this entry from my room.

Hi, Bear's mom here. I am getting weary of Bear pooping on my new (not so much now) carpet. I take them out for two walks, and two pees and my husband takes them out when gets home from work. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Live from the hoosegow,

Bear
and Chief (who is still not feeling well)

No comments:

Post a Comment